Xantech CMDBZKIT Designer Series Cursor Module Color Bezel Kit
- For a touch of color with the Designer Series Cursor Modules (CMD1W, CMD4W, and CMD6W) use the Xantech CMDBZKIT Designer Series Cursor Module Color Bezel Kit. The Kit includes Black, Ivory, and Almond Bezels to match most interiors.
- 1x – Cursor Module Black Bezel
- 1x – Cursor Module Ivory Bezel
- 1x – Cursor Module Almond Bezel
Xantech D5SH4 DIGI-5 DDS Digital Distribution System Wall Mount Hub
- The D5SH4 Digital Audio Distribution Hub is capable of providing a complete 4 source, four zone audio distribution system for your home. Additionally, the D5SH4 has the capability to expand to additional zones using a second Digital Audio Distribution Hub.
Note: This item requires a D5-IP source input plate and D5PS power supply. For the D5SH4 as a part of a complete audio distribution package, please see the DIGI-5 Whole Home Distribution Kit .
About DIGI-5 Technology
DIGI-5 is a revolutionary new technology standard that provides a complete end-to-end digital audio solution over CAT-5 wiring. DIGI-5 is based on advanced digital distribution and amplification circuits that allow multi-room audio systems to be installed quickly and cost effectively.
DIGI-5 is a collaboratively developed technology that is licensed by the Linear Home Technology Group and is being initially integrated on a Linear group-wide basis, targeted to expand market and consumer acceptance of such systems.
- Mounting Holes: 6″ Width, 4″ Height (structured wiring enclosed compatible)
- Dimensions: 6.50″W x 1.89″D x 6.80″H
Xantech DL85 Plasma/LCD/LED/CFL Proof Designer Dinky Link IR Receiver
- With the Xantech DL85 Plasma/LCD/LED/CFL Proof Designer Dinky Link IR Receiver, there is no longer a need to leave entertainment cabinet doors open to use your IR remote control. The receiver works with a Xantech Connecting Block, IR Emitters, and a 12V DC Power Supply (each sold separately) to create a system allowing you to control audio and video components behind solid doors or walls using your existing IR remote. This version of the Dinky Link is Plasma/LCD/LED/CFL proof, so you can install it anywhere in a room with a Plasma/LCD/LED display and/or CFL lighting; it is even sunlight resistant. It mounts to almost any surface using the included double-sided foam tape. The Dinky Link’s small size helps hide it among your AV components or behind a speaker grill. Up to four can be connected in series. The receiver, connecting block, power supply, and emitters leave you with an aesthetically appealing entertainment center without an unsightly stack of equipment and cables. Since your entertainment center is free of clutter, you can still use your existing IR Remote from up to 30 feet away, even if you’re A/V equipment is behind doors and walls.
The DL85 Dinky Link IR Receiver is also available as part of an IR Repeater Kit that includes everything needed to get started.
Specifications Manufacturer Xantech Manufacturer Product No DL85 UPC 042777318247 Frequency Bandwidth 30 – 60 kHz Reception range Up to 80 feet Reception angle +/- 60 degrees Max. Transmission len 1 mile using 18 gauge wire Maximum current output 100mA Dimensions 2.55″ x 0.55″ x 0.35″ (65mm x 14mm x 9mm) Power requirements +12VDC, 10mA Dimensions 3.25″ L x 2.25″ W x 1.25″ H
- Owner’s Manual
- 1 Dinky Link IR Receiver (1 Each: Black, White and Silver Housing)
- 1x – Installation Guide