Wagan Tech 2548 Solar e Power Case 450
- Whether it’s an emergency situation or a lack of power options while on the road the Solar e Power Case 450 from Wagan Tech will make sure you’re never left without power again. The system is ideal for use around the home, RV’s, camping, job sites and much more. The portable power station has a 450 watt power inverter and 26 Ah hybrid battery which can be charged with its DC adapter (included), AC adapter (included) or solar panel (included). The solar panel opens up from the top of the case to reveal two 20W monocrystalline solar panels, which can be conveniently removed from e Power Case for optimum sunlight. It can even be combined with additional panels (sold separately) for faster charging. Once charged, the Solar e Case can be stored somewhere safe in the event of emergency or easily brought with you on the go thanks to its shoulder carrying strap and handle. It can charge a variety of items in a variety of ways as it comes with two 110 volt AC outlets, two USB power ports ideal for powering today’s handheld electronics and one 12 volt outlet for DC appliances. A push-button on the e Power Case will display the battery status through the digital LED voltmeter. AC, DC and solar connecting cables can all be stored out of sight in the storage hatch below the solar panels. If brought with you on the go, it is important to note that the Solar e Power Case is not waterproof and should be protected from rain or heavy moisture.
A larger version of this product is also available with 1500W of power.
Contains the on/off switch for the inverter, 2 USB ports, 2 universal AC outlets and a 12 volt accessory outlet. Two separate LEDs indicate operating condition with a green LED meaning operation is normal and red LED meaning the inverter is shut down due to any of the following reasons: over voltage, under voltage, over temperature or overload.
Contains a digital LED voltmeter for reading the battery status, battery status push-button, 2 terminals for additional solar panels to connect to solar charge controller and the storage hatch. The storage hatch contains AC and DC charging adapters plus solar panel connector.
Digital LED Voltmeter
Provides user with current charge status of the internal battery. This should be monitored periodically when charging. Solar e Power Case 450 should be charged every 3 months if device has not been used.
=13.5V DC Battery is fully charged > or = 12.6V DC Battery is ready for use < or = 12.0V DC Battery needs some charging < 10.5V DC Battery is discharged and needs to charge immediately
26 Ah Hybrid Battery
Supplied batteries combine the charging characteristics and compatibility of AGM valve regulated, sealed lead-acid batteries with the improved performance of gel batteries in low discharge rate and high ambient temperature applications. Battery is electrically compatible with AGM batteries for expansion and also follows AGM charge characteristics. Gel component in them improves performance in low discharge applications.
External Battery Terminals
Red and black terminals labeled “Battery Terminal” are located on the Back Panel of the Solar e Power Case. Battery Terminals can be used for DC load applications greater than 15 amps. See page 10 in the owner’s manual for further information.
It is important to charge the case for a full 24 hours before initially using it and recharge it after each use. Charge the Power Case every 3 months even if it has not been used. See page 11 of the owner’s manual for potential risks of damage to the battery.
AC Charging Adapter
Indicator light is red when the battery is charging and green when the battery has finished charging. When light is green the battery will continue to trickle charge to maintain a full charge. Input voltage automatically adjusts to 115V or 220V depending upon AC source. See page 12 of the owner’s manual for a charging diagram.
DC Charging Adapter
Both plugs of this charger are fused at 15 amps to prevent damage if there is an inadvertent short. It is important to only used the supplied charging adapter and do not continuously charge it for more than 16 hours. See page 13 in the owner’s manual> for additional helpful information.
The Solar e Power Case comes with two 20W solar panels and a connecting cable. To operate plug the cable into the solar panel connector located on the side of one of the solar panels and plug the other end directly into the solar ports on the case. The cables are color coded with “+”being red and “-” being black. See page 14-16 in the owner’s manual for cable connecting diagram and solar panel removing diagram.
- Charge the battery until full as often as possible.
- Vents can be vacuumed to remove dust when all cords have been disconnected and fans turned off.
- Wipe solar panels clean periodically with a damp cloth and, if needed, mild dish soap. Dry the panels with a soft cloth as they will perform more efficiently when clean.
- Remove dust from panels and other debris with a soft brush.
- Store the panels away when not in use.
Specifications Manufacturer Wagan Tech Manufacturer Product No. 2548 UPC 084367025487 Dimensions L 24.0in x W 11.8in x H 17.3in Weight 45.8 lb Power 450W power inverter Battery 26 amp hour gel/AGM hybrid Charging Options AC, DC or solar Solar Panels 2, 20W panels USB Ports 2 AC Outlets 2 AC Outlet Volts 110/220V DC Outlets 1 DC Volts 12V Battery Status Indicator Digital LED Voltmeter Temperature Limits 32°F to 113°F
0°C to 45°C
Waterproof No Manufacturer Warranty 2 year warranty Inverter Specifications AC Output Voltage 115V AC, 60Hz +/- 5Hz AC Output Power Capacity 450W (800 peak) AC Output Waveform Modified sine wave Operating / Storage Temperature 32°F to 104°F Maximum Inverter Efficiency 90% No Load Current <0.3A Low Voltage Alarm 10.5 +/- 0.5V Low Voltage Shutdown 9.5 +/- 0.5V Sample AC Appliance Times AC Powered Products Watts Estimated Operating Time LED Bulb 3 62.5 hours Radio 4 62 hours, 24 minutes Portable Stereo 20 12 hours, 28 minutes Laptop 45 5 hours, 33 minutes 19° TV 160 1 hour, 27 minutes Computer with 15° Monitor 200 1 hour, 15 minutes 12 Volt DC Specifications Internal Battery Type Sealed AGM / Gel Hybrid Internal Battery Voltage 12V DC Internal Battery Capacity 26 Ah Maximum Load Current Through 12 Volt DC Power Socket 15A DC Power Socket Circuit Breaker Rating 15A USB Max Output Current 2.1A Sample DC Appliance Times DC Powered Products Watts Estimated Operating Time Cellular Telephone 6 46 hours Fluorescent Light 8 35 hours Portable Cooler 30 9 hours, 22 minutes Charging System Specifications Solar Panel Max Output 2 x 20W (40W built-in) Solar Panel Type Monocrystalline Solar Panel Efficiency 14% Solar Charge Controller Max Input 5A AC Charger Rated Current 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 12V DC 3A Max Solar Panel Array Power Expandable up to 75W
- 1x – Solar e Power Case 450
- 2x – 20W solar panel
- 1x – Solar panel connector cable
- 1x – AC charging adapter
- 1x – DC charging adapter
- 1x – 450W inverter
- 1x – 26 Ah battery
- 1x – Shoulder strap
- 1x – Owner’s Manual
- 1x – 2 year manufacturer warranty
Wagan Tech 2558-5 5.5 V Solar e Charger
- The Solar e Charger from Wagan Tech is a small, portable solar panel that recharges mobile electronics. There are two methods available for charging the integrated Li-ion battery. The first method is to use the onboard superior monocrystalline solar cells which can be used in cloud or hazy conditions. The second method utilizes an AC adapter which decreases charging time from 5-8 hours (when using the solar panels) to 2-3 hours. Once the integrated battery is fully charged, plug in a cell phone or mobile music player to begin recharging. The Solar e Charger is ideal for camping trips, vacations, and rural areas where power is limited.
Specifications Manufacturer Wagan Tech Manufacturer Product No. 2558-5 UPC 084367255853 Battery Type Built-in Li-ion Recharge Time Sun: 5-8 Hours | AC Adapter: 2-3 Hours DC Output Settings 4.5 V, 5.4 V, 6.4 V, 9.0 V USB Outputs 2 Solar Cell Material Monocrystalline Solar Panel Power 5.5 V at 0.3 A Power at Full Sun 1.6 W Battery Capacity 3.7 V, 4 Ah Total USB Output 5 V, 2.1 A Product Dimensions Closed: 5.0 x 3.3 x 0.97 in. (12.7 x 8.4 x 2.5 cm) | Opened: 5.0 x 6.0 x 0.5 in. (12.7 x 15.2 x 1.3 cm) Weight 8.0 oz
- 1x – Wagan Tech 2558-5 5.5 V Solar e Charger
- 1x – Set of AC and DC Chargers
- 1x – Set of Cell Phone Tips
Wagan Tech 2577 7-Liter Personal Fridge/Warmer
- The 7-Liter Personal Fridge and Warmer from Wagan Tech is the perfect solution for keeping food and beverages warm or cold. This mini fridge utilizes a vehicle’s 12V power and is ideal for long road trips or for those who are constantly commuting from one point to another. This mobile fridge can hold 7 liters or 9 cans and provides a cooling range from 40°F-45°F below room temperature. Two cup holders are provided as well as a padded armrest and carrying strap for added convenience.
Specifications Manufacturer Wagan Tech Manufacturer Product No. 2577 UPC 084367025777 Capacity 7 liters/9 cans Cooling range 40°F-45°F (4°C~7°C) below room temperature Lowest temperature 32°F (0°C) Highest temperature 140°F(60°C) Selectable Options Hot/Cold/Off Convenience Features 2 Cup Holders, Padded Armrest, Carrying Strap Power 12V DC, 48 watts, 4 amps Power Consumption 12V Power Startup Power 5.5 Amps Operating Power 4 Amps Dimensions 12.5×6.75×12 Weight 5.5 lbs.
- 1x – Wagan Tech 2577 Seven Liter Personal Fridge/Warmer
- 1x – 12V Power Cord