Onsite Pro Sink (Hot and Cold) FloodStop with 3/8 Inch Compression Valves
- Prevent water damage from leaking sinks, basins, or any other items that use 3/8″ Compression fittings. This unit will detect a leak, sound an alarm, and automatically turn off the water supply to the offending appliance or pipe to prevent further damage. This unit can be easily installed in about 10 minutes.
Your sink may be a disaster waiting to happen unless you have protection. FloodStop protects your home 24 hours a day everyday. FloodStop automatically shuts off the water supply to the Sink, whether caused by a ruptured supply line, leaking garbage disposal or an overflow. When using the AC/DC adaptor, the 4 AA batteries will serve as a battery backup in case of a power outage. Incorporate the Flood Stop into your INSTEON or X10 network – the control unit has two output contact wires and plugs with 6″ leads.
- The FloodStop valves are connected directly to the angle stops and supply lines
- Sensors are placed at the base of the fixture
- Valves stay open until water loss is detected
- Water on sensor closes FloodStop valves and sounds alarm
- Valves stays closed until problem is attended to and system reset
Water Alarm with Water Valve Stops Sink Leaks Automatically to Reduce Damage FloodStop automatically closes the water supply when water leaks under a sink and activates a water alarm. This Flood Stop unit has two full port motorized water valves that a lead free that each have 3/8 inch compression fittings that fit the hot water and cold water lines. This advanced water leak detection system helps prevent water damage from leaks and is easily installed. These brass water valves meet the California and Vermont lead free water valve standards for drinking water. When water leaks are detected, this simple-to-install plumbing supply stops water flow into sinks and an 87 db alarm sounds an alert. Save money. Prevent significant water damage from leaking or ruptured water supply lines or overflows. Water from small leaks from lavatory sinks, kitchen sinks or laundry tubs are often small and unnoticed until significant water damage is discovered. Water collects under the sink, seeping between flooring and sub-flooring. Leakage is spotted once a damp floor or mildew odor occurs. Repairs are costly.
Specifications Manufacturer Onsite Pro Manufacturer Product No FS3/8CD UPC 815361000428 Alarm Beeping with mute button Materials Lead-Free Brass Rating Rated 0-180 psi; Max. 250 psi Signal Outputs From 1 normally closed & 1 normally open to 1 normally open Valve Motorized Ball Valve Motorized Ball Valves 3/8 Compression Valves Operation Motors operate at 6VDC Operating Temperature 32°F to 212° F Power AC/DC and 4 AA batteries for backup power, or can be powered with batteries only Compliance UL-listed class 2 wall adapter Warranty 1 year, limited
- 2x – 3/8 Inch Automatic Ball Valve
1x – FloodStop Control Unit
1x – Water Sensor
1x – Wall Adapter and Mounting Hardware
2x – Output Contact Wires
Onsite Pro XS-01 Extra FloodStop Sensor Pad for FloodStop System, Wired
- The Onsite Pro Additional Sensor Pad is for use with any FloodStop unit. It provides additional detection/floor coverage and can be daisy chained together with multiple pads in a series to give you complete coverage. The extra sensor pad comes with 1 meter (approximately 3 feet) of wire so you can place it in the most optimum location. Only for use with Onsite Pro FloodStop leak detection equipment.
The Onsite Pro Wired Extra FloodStop Sensor Pad is also available in a Wireless Version, sold separately.
Specifications Manufacturer Onsite Pro Manufacturer Product No XS-01 UPC 815361000145 Compatibility All FloodStop Systems Wire Length Three Feet
- 1x – Extra FloodStop Sensor Pad
1x – 3 Foot Connection Wire
Onsite Pro XS-02 Extra Sensor Pad for Wireless Whole Home FloodStop
- The Onsite Pro XS-02 Sensor Pad for Wireless System adds an extra level of security to your FloodStop system. The sensor pad is compatible with the Whole Home Wireless FloodStop with 3/4 Inch Valve, 1 Inch Valve and 1 1/4 Inch Valve as well as with the Wireless Sensor Module Kit. You can add up to 31 sensor pads to each wireless module giving you the flexibility to protect every location where water damage can occur.
Specifications Manufacturer Onsite Pro Manufacturer Product No XS-02 UPC 815361000756 Compatibility FloodStop Wireless Whole Home Cord Length Three Feet
- 1x – Sensor Pad