Monster Standard Speaker Cable, 500ft
- Even if you have a state-of-the-art home entertainment system that would turn any home theater aficionado green with envy, unless you’re using premium cable, you’re not getting the performance you paid for. But wire your system with high-performance, 14-gauge Monster Standard® Speaker Cable from Monster Cable®, and you’ll be able to enjoy the performance you paid for!
With its very fine, high-purity copper strands twisted together in an interference-resistant pattern, this cable provides superior signal transmission compared to brands of similar gauge, especially over long wire runs. Plus, high frequency signals travel on the surface of conductors, resulting in the largest low-resistance surface area possible for these high-frequency signals. This not only assures a clean path for high-current bass signals, it also enhances clarity, bass response and dynamic range.
This 2-conductor cable comes in a 500-foot spool and is protected by a heavy duty black Duraflex® jacket that resists abrasion and increases flexibility.
Note: Not rated for in-wall use. For in-wall installations, use Monster’s THX-Certified In-Wall Rated speaker cable.
Cable Gauge Tip: The lower the gauge, the thicker the wire.
Monster® Product Number: S14-500 Size: 14 ga, 2 conductors Conductor: 2 Length: 500 feet
- Monster® Standard 14 ga, 2 Conductor Speaker Cable, 500 ft Spool
Monster Ultra Series THX 1000 Component Video Cable 4ft
- The Monster name has long been synonymous with high-quality cabling. Since high-performance cable is needed for serious home theater, Monster joined forces with THX, the leader in audio/video quality assurance programs for select movie theatres, home theatre components, and DVDs. The result is Monster’s Ultra Series THX. Recommended for DVD, HDTV, satellite, and other component video devices, this THX-certified component video cable is a maximum performance connector. The 4-Foot Monster Ultra Series THX Component Video Cable uses three cables to send color and luminance signals for the sharpest, most detailed picture with vibrant natural color.
Monster’s advanced video technologies, including nitrogen gas-injected dielectric insulation and silver content solder connections, work together to deliver the clearest, sharpest picture possible, with maximum color saturation and ultra-low attenuation. The 4-Foot Monster Ultra Series THX Component Video Cable uses three cables to send color and luminance signals separately for a sharper picture, exceeding THX certification standards for proper system performance, reliability and ease of installation.
With its silver-coated conductor, you’ll appreciate this cable’s improved high-frequency response and ultra-low attenuation for superior performance. The patented 8-cut Turbine RCA connector provides maximum signal transfer and a secure connection that won’t vibrate loose. Additional features include a 24K gold contact split-tip center pin for a durable, corrosion-resistant connection, and full-coverage double shielding: The 100-percent foil and 95-percent copper braid metal-to-metal shield rejects outside noise and signal interference.
Ultra Series cables are ultra-impressive. This cable had to meet the stringent certification standards set by THX. Additional THX-certified Monster cables include the 4-Foot Monster® S-Video Cable Ultra THX 10 and the 10-Foot Monster Ultra Series THX 1000 Speaker Cable.
Monster Product No.: ULT V1000 CV-4 UPC: 050644312878 Length: 4 feet Contacts: 24K gold-plated Conductors: Silver-plated Solder Joints: Silver Shield: 100% foil and 95% copper braid metal-to-metal shield
- 4-Foot Monster Ultra Series THX Component Video Cable
Monster Ultra-High Speed HDMI Cable, 2 Meter
- Today’s sleek, stylish televisions make it easy to enjoy your favorite news, sports and entertainment in any room of the house. However, they do require the right connections to ensure you are maximizing the full potential of your HD picture and sound. The Monster® Ultra-High Speed™ HDMI cable has been specially engineered to complement high definition LCD, plasma, and DLP displays up to 1080p and Dolby lossless surround sound. Simplay HD has certified the Ultra-High Speed line of cables by Monster so the quality has been tested to the highest of standards. This Ultra-High Speed cable has a 10.2Gbps bandwidth that not only exceeds the HDMI standards of today but will meet the demands of tomorrow. Built of a gold plated internal shield, corrosion-resistant 24k gold contacts, high density triple-layer shielding, large-gauge high-purity copper conductors, Duraflex® protective jacket and Nitrogen (N2) gas-injected dielectic wires, these cables are meant to last.
Simplay HD Rated
Simplay Labs was developed as a testing facility to ensure that consumers are purchasing products that have been tested and are compatible and able to connect all types of HD digital content regardless of manufacturer. Products bearing the Simplay HD logo are verified to meet the testing standards put forth by Simplay Labs in real-world usage scenarios. Consumers purchasing anything with the Simplay HD logo can be assured that the delivery of HD content will be of the highest quality and will deliver the performance they expect.
The Monster Ultra-High Speed cables have the capacity to support 12-bit color (also called Deep Color), extended color range, 192 kHz/24-bit high-resolution audio for ultimate 5.1/7.1 surround sound, HDMI-CEC (automated audio/video control) and 120 Hz video refresh rate.
Manufacturer: Monster Manufacturer Product No.: MC 1000HD-2M Dimensions: 2 meter, 6.56 feet Resists Interference From: EMI and RFI Bandwidth: Up to 10.2Gbps Audio: 192 kHz/24-bit , 5.1/7.1 surround sound Video Resolution: 480i to 1080p and beyond Refresh Rate: Up to 120 Hz Warranty: Monsters Live Forever Full Lifetime Warranty
- Monster Ultra-High Speed HDMI Cable, 2 Meter