LevNet RF Self-Powered Wireless Light Sensor
- Built-in photo cells make this light sensor completely self-powered. You won’t need to move existing wiring or install additional wiring to power this sensor. And you’ll never have to replace its batteries. The sensor harvests energy from the sun to power itself, enough to continually power itself in up to 48 hours of total darkness. The sensor can be operational after just one minute of charge time. Use this sensor with any LevNet RF or EnOcean receiver to control relays and other switching devices, as well as dimmable devices.
This light sensor assesses the amount of light currently available and adjusts your lighting as necessary. When no light is detected, the sensor will automatically turn on the lights connected to its receivers. If the sensor decides there is ample natural light, it will turn off any connected lights. You can even program the sensor to a dimmable light source and it will dim or brighten the lamp as needed. Designed with energy-savings in mind, this sensor reduces energy usage by making sure lights are not kept on when they aren’t needed. And since the sensor is solar-powered, you will never see an increase in your electricity bill – all you will notice is savings!
Specifications Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No. WSCPC-W UPC 078477534090 F.O.V. 60 degree cone Range 20-150 feet (typical) Transmission Interval 10 seconds (plus/minus) Minimum Light Required 4FC (40 LUX) Solar Cell Operating Range 201999FC (10-10,000 LUX) Measurement Range 0-100FC (0-1000 LUX) Minimum Charge Time to Begin Operation 1 minutes @ 20FC (200 LUX) Maximum Charge Time 24 hours @ 100FC (1000 LUX) Operating Life at Full Charge 72 hours Optional Battery Life 10 years Operating Temperature Range 32 to 104 degrees F (0 to 40 degrees C) Storage Temperature Range -4 to 158 degrees F (-20 to 70 degrees C) Relative Humidity 0 to 95%, non-condensing Usage Indoors only Mounting Height 8-12 feet Dimensions 3.14 W x 3.69 H x 1.03 D Power Supply Solar Powered, battery for backup (not required) Channels 1 channel Output Channels Only limited by number of receivers in range Addressing Factory set unique ID (1 of 4 billion) Radio Certification FCC (United States) pending
I.C. (Canada) Pending
Warranty 5 year, limited
- 1x – Self-Powered Wireless Light Sensor
LevNet RF Thermostat
- Lower energy bills and save money when you replace your existing thermostat with this Leviton model. Its wiring is simple and does not require any additional wires. Operating over RF, this thermostat will communicate with your wireless LevNet transmitters. When notified that a room is unoccupied, the thermostat will switch to Economy Mode to reduce energy usage in unused rooms. The thermostat can be used with the most basic gas/electric furnace/air conditioning systems. It works from a single setpoint with automatic changeover between heating and cooling.
Specifications Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No. WS0TH-S00 UPC 078477484869 Range 50-150 feet Frequency 315MHz Input Voltage 24VAC Load Rating 1.5A/circuit Temperature Monitor Range 32 to 99.9 degrees F (0 to 37.7 degrees C) Temperature Set Point Range 60 to 85 degrees F (15.5 to 29.5 degrees C) Operating Temperature 14 to 131 degrees F (-10 to 55 degrees C) Storage Temperature -4 to 131 degrees F (-20 to 55 degrees C) Sampling Rule Every 5 seconds Display Format Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Fan Control Selectable: Auto cycle, Low, Medium, High, Economy, Off Memory Stores up to 30 Switch IDs Accuracy +/- 1 degree F (0.5 degrees C) Heat/Cool Control 1 Heat and 1 Cool circuit, Heat pump reversing valve circuit Temperature Setting Push button Fan Selection Push button Dimensions 3.5″ x 5″ x 1.57″ (88.9mm x 127mm x 39.9mm)
- 1x – Leviton 24VAC Thermostat
- 1x – Self-Tapping Screw
- 2x – Mounting Screws (6/32″ x 3/4″)
- 1x – Mounting Bracket
LevNet Signal Strength Meter
- Use this meter to indicate and measure radio signal strength and test for attenuation and obstructions to determine optimal placement of your wireless RF devices. Battery-operated and compact, this device can easily be carried from room to room to test your wireless coverage.
Specifications Manufacturer Leviton Manufacturer Product No. WSMET-10 UPC 078477484876 Range 50-150 feet Frequency 315MHz Radio Certification FCC Certified for Wireless Communication (US)
I.C. Certified (Canada)
Operating Temperature -25 to 65 degrees C Power Supply 9VDC battery Receiver Sensitivity -95dBm Channel Bandwidth 280kHz RF Data Rate 120kbps