Ivory Spring Wound Wall Switch Timer (15 Min) – Ivory
- Saving energy can save you money. By installing a timer to control a light or fan, you’ll be able to enjoy your light or appliance for a period of time without remembering hours later that you’ve left it on. The Spring-Wound Wall Switch Timer will turn off its load after 15 minutes, ideal for a closet light or air conditioning unit that doesn’t need to run constantly. A switch plate is required and sold separately.
The Spring-Wound Wall Switch Timer is as easy to install as a light switch in a standard 2 1/2-inch deep vertically installed junction box in place of a standard single-pole. The timer will automatically turn off lights, fans, air conditioners and other energy-consuming loads after a preset timing period, and since the unit is spring-wound, it uses no electricity.
An exclusive “up front” terminal connection with teeter type terminals and an easy “press-on” knob design ensure quick and easy installation. The Spring-Wound Wall Switch Timer is also available in white; 1-hour, 12-hour, and 30-minute switch timers are also available.
Manufacturer: Intermatic Manufacturer Product No.: FD15MC UPC: 078275005013 Dimensions: Timer plate: 2 11/16″ x 1 3/8″ Maximum Load: 240 volts Maximum Timer Length: 15 minutes Operating Temperature: 40°F to 120°F (4°C to 49°C) Approvals: UL listed Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Timer plate
- Timer wheel
- Mounting materials
iWater Wizard 12-Zone Irrigation Controller for Smartphone
- The iWater Wizard is an iOS compatible (iPhone, iPad) controller that replaces your existing home irrigation controller and pairs directly to a Bluetooth compatible iOS device. Simply remove your old controller, replace it with the iWater Wizard and re-connect the existing wires. Once paired with your device, simply download the free iWater Wizard app and you’re ready to go.
Having downloaded and installed the iWater Wizard app, users will now have the ability to set custom watering schedules, create zone maps using Google Maps or your own custom image, and custom name each zone. Being able to custom name each zone also means you won’t ever be stuck in a situation of trying to remember which zone is which. Having this convenience in the palm of your hands also makes it more likely that adjustments will be made to watering schedules leading to more eco-friendly and efficient watering schedules which ultimately saves money, saves water and increases the health of a yard. The front of the controller also has a rain delay button which can be pushed to manually stop watering for 24 hours in the event the connected iOS device is not handy. The 12-Zone Irrigation Controller is powered by a 24V AC power adapter (included) and LEDs on the front of the controller provide feedback to let users know if it has power, if it’s paired or if it is pairing.
Cool Applications of Use
The iWater Wizard Irrigation Controller is ideal for standard yard maintenance but is also accommodating to those who need to perform more complicated watering routines. For example:
- It can simulate complicated misting routines ideal for ferns or vegetables by programming their zone to turn on for three minute increments every twenty minutes for a four hour period time. Doing this simulates a humid rain forest-like environment in which they thrive.
- Does one side of your home need to be reseeded typically each spring? Set the controller to spray the zone that has been reseeded in one minute increments every half hour for good seed germination.
- Typically dry summer climates are not conducive to growing ferns as it would require A LOT of back and forth watering each day. Not with the iWater Wizard. Plant the ferns in a shaded area of the yard and set the controller to mist the ferns for one minute every two hours during the day and you’ll be the envy of all your neighbors as they ask how you manage to do it.
Specifications Manufacturer Plantraco Manufacturer Product No. iWater12 UPC 609465595955 Dimensions L 6.25 inches x W 1 inch x H 2.5 inches Compatibility iOS devices with Bluetooth (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) Controllable Zones Up to 12 Rain Sensor Yes Common Zone Yes Auxiliary Power Yes Power Source 24V AC adapter
Auxiliary power connection
App Free download in the App Store Green Blinking, White Solid LED Pairing mode Green Blinking LED Re-pairing Blue Solid LED Bluetooth paired Blue Blinking LED Shows data transfer
- 1x – 12-Zone Irrigation Controller
- 1x – Mounting Plate
- 1x – 24V AC Power Adapter
- 1x – Instructions
J Box IR Blaster
- The 380-20 J-BOX BLAST-IR contains three high-intensity Infrared LEDs housed in a metal enclosure that can easily be mounted inside a standard, single gang, J-BOX electrical receptacle.
The benefit of the 380-20 is that it can “flood” an enclosed area with an infrared signal. The 380-20 comes with mounting screws and a Decora® style insert that can be used with the popular Decora® faceplate.
Red IR talk-back LED (internal)
Dimensions: 1-3/4″ W x 4″ H x 1-1/4″ D
Recommended wire requirements: 3 or 4 conductor, 22 gauge solid or stranded wire up to 600 feet (unshielded OK)
Able to achieve a distance well over 30 feet