Intermatic PB914N66 SPST 24HR Mechanical Timer
- The Intermatic PB914N66 SPST 24HR Mechanical Timer provides automatic control for pumps, cleaners and other types of loads. Timer has three-way mounting; flush in round opening, raised in rectangular opening or on base. Quick connect terminals for easy installation.
Applications: filter pumps, booster pumps, sprinkler systems, heating systems, lights, fountains, cleaning systems, and security systems.
Intermatic produces the highest quality energy controls for pools, spas and pool/spa combinations. These products reduce installation costs and provide all of the electrical requirements and flexibility for any pool or spa application. Intermatic makes swimming pools and spas easy to maintain with an array of quality built products to fill your needs.
- Size: 3 1/3 in. (84.8 cm) H x 21 3/16 in. (71.4 cm) W x 16 1/64 in. (49.6 cm) D
- Electrical Rating: 20 Amp Resistive, 120-277 Volt; 1250 Watt Tungsten 125 VAC; 1 HP (16 FLA), 120 VAC; 2 HP (12 FLA), 240 VAC; 360 VA Pilot Duty, 120-240 VAC.
- Timing Cycle: 24 hour dial – minimum ON time 1 hour, maximum ON time 23 hours, increments of 30 minutes.
Intermatic PE1501RC Mini-Wave 100 Amp Wireless Pool/Spa Freeze Control Panel with Timer
- For pool/spa combinations or pool/water feature combinations, this wireless control panel includes a one-circuit electronic timer for controlling the filter pump, wireless panel mounted transceiver, and a hand-held transceiver. Each of the components work together to allow the system to display the status of each of the four on-demand circuits, pool and spa water temperature, pool and spa thermostat set point, heating status, and overall communication status. This control panel does not include actuators and is designed for pool and spa applications.
This product is also available with two actuators, sold separately.
- Dimensions: 22″ (55.9 cm) H x 14-3/4″ (37.5 cm) W x 4-1/4″ (10.8 cm) D
- 0.048″ steel with light beige finish
- Knockouts: One 1.09 diameter through hole, six combination 1/2″ – 3/4″ knockouts, 2 combination 3/4″, 1″, 1-1/4″ knockouts, four 1/2″ knockouts on the bottom. Two combination 1/2″ – 3/4″ knockouts on the left side and four combination 1/2″ – 3/4″ knockouts, two combination 3/4″ – 1″ on the back. One knockout 1-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ on the right side for mounting switches or GFCI.
- Panel rating: 100 Amp 120/240 VAC or 120/208 VAC single phase
- Switch rating: 17A Resistive, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 1.5 HP @ 120 VAC, 50/60/ Hz; 3.0 HP @ 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; 10 Amp Tungsten, 120/240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Weight: 24.3 lbs (10.9 kg)
- Agency Approval: CSA/C-US
- Owner’s Manual
Intermatic PE153 Mini PE 3 Circuit Digital Time Switch in Metal Enclosure
- This multi-purpose 24-hour control panel is an easy to program, three-circuit mechanism capable of automatically switching loads according to a preset schedule and providing control over a variety of different applications. The control panel is designed to switch loads up to 17 Amps for each individual circuit. Its unique pre-programmed selections allow you to customize your control from the simplest of applications such as lighting, heating or air conditioning, to the more sophisticated pool or spa pump and light applications.
NEMA 3R – Intended for outdoor use. Provides a degree of protection against falling rain and ice formation. Meets rod entry, rain, external icing, and rust-resistance design tests.
- Number of circuits: 3
- Switch: SPST (Single pole, single throw)
- Voltage: 120/240V
- Amperage: 17A Resistive, 5A Tungsten or Ballast
- AUX switch: 2A, 24VAC
- Weight: 3.7 lbs (1.7 kg)
- Agency approval: CSA/C-US
- NEMA Rating: 3R