Extech Instruments BRD10 Wireless USB Video Receiver for Borescopes
- The Extech BRD10 Wireless USB Video Receiver is designed for use with the Extech BR200 Video Borescope/Wireless Inspection Camera (sold seperately). This USB dongle can be inserted into a PC USB port to capture video wirelessly. The wireless video can be previewed on the PC monitor and saved as a video file for future viewing using the supplied Windows application software program. With proper care this instrument will provide years of reliable service.
The Ideal applications for the Extech BRD10 include Water Restoration, HVAC and Refrigeration, Electrical Inspection, Automotive and Pest Control.
Specifications Manufacturer Extech Manufacturer Product No. BRD10 UPC 793950630105 Video Format NTSC Connector USB 2.0 Video Definition 30 frames per second (fps) Compatible Software Windows XP, Vista, 7 Receive Frequency 2.4GHz Operating Temperature -10°C~+50°C (+4°F~+122°F) Receiving Sensitivity -85dBm Effective Range 30 Feet (10 Meters) Unobstructed Power Consumption 355mA (Max) Dimensions 3″ x1.3″ x .05″ Weight .7oz
Extech Instruments BT100 Battery Capacity Tester
- The Extech BT100 battery capacity tester can be used to check battery condition in seconds while the battery is in service. Includes Windows 95/98/NT/2000/ME/XP compatible software for downloading readings to a PC. With the included alligator clips, test leads and batteries you can get to work as soon as you open the package.
The Battery Tester is designed for measuring the internal resistance and output voltage of batteries including lead storage cell, nickel-cadmium battery, lithium-ion battery and nickel-metal hydride battery.
- AC four-terminal method to eliminates lead resistances and contact resistances and yield accurate results
- 1kHz test current with up to 10iU resistance resolution
- Dual display simultaneously indicates the internal resistance and voltage of the battery
- Pin type and alligator type 4-terminal Kelvin leads for quick and accurate resistance measurements
- Memory capacity to store up to 999 manually stored data points or up to 9600 points stored using interval data logging
- RS232 PC port and Windows compatible software
- Comparator function with storage of up to 99 sets of resistance and voltage values for battery deterioration characterization
Specifications Manufacturer Extech Instruments Manufacturer Product No. BT100 UPC 793950701003 Resistance Range 40mΩ, 400mΩ, 4Ω, 40Ω Voltage Range 4V, 40V Max Input Voltage 50VDC Power 6 AAA Batteries (Included) Battery Life 7 Hours Dimensions 9.75″ x 4″ x 1.75″ (250 x 100 x 45 mm) Weight 17.5oz (500g)
- 1x – Battery Tester
1x – PC Software
2x – Kelvin Alligator Clips
2x – Kelvin Test Leads
6x – AAA Batteries
Extech Instruments BT100-TL Replacement Test Leads for BT100 Battery Capacity Tester
- The Extech BT100-TL Replacement Test Leads keeps your BT100 battery capacity tester working like new. The test lead set is a replacement set of test leads designed for the Extech BT100 battery capacity tester.
The BT100 Battery tester is used to check battery condition in seconds while the battery is in service.
Specifications Manufacturer Extech Instruments Manufacturer Product No. BT100-TL Compatibility Works with Extech BT100
- 1x – Set of Test Leads