Dunn-Rite Pool JN06 Jet Net Remote-Control Pool Skimmer
- Turn pool-cleaning time into fun! The Jet Net Remote-Control Pool Skimmer removes all swimming pool surface debris, such as leaves and bugs, and is one you’ll actually enjoy using. This remote-control catamaran glides across the water to skim the pool with a working distance up to 100 feet away. Hard to reach corners of the pool can be easily steered to for cleaning and the RC control might even entice children to volunteer to give it a skim. All batteries and a charger are included.
Pool Cleaning Made Easy
Reach those hard-to-get-to areas in minutes with this remote-control pool cleaner. The watercraft’s skimmer net is easily removed for cleaning by simply lifting it from the top of the boat. This pool cleaner will even work well on small ponds.
Manufacturer: Dunn-Rite Pool Manufacturer Product No.: JN06 UPC: 728058000192 Dimensions: Approx. 23 1/2″ x 28 3/4″ Power: Remote: 9-volt battery; boat: rechargeable 9.6 volt Ni-MH battery pack Approvals: FCC compliant Warranty: 1 year, limited
- Owner’s Manual
- 1x – Cockpit
- 1x – Bridge
- 1x – e.z. Clean Net
- 1x – Bumper assembly
- 2x – Pontoons
- 2x – Motors
- 8x – 6.17mm screws
- 4x – 3.5mm x 15mm screws
- 1x – Remote
- 1x – Charger
- 1x – 9-volt battery
- 1x – Rechargeable battery
- 1x – Instructions
DuWa 2ZES Irrigander 2-way Sprinkler Zone Splitter
- One of the most frustrating projects for home owners and professionals alike is fixing a broken wire in a complex irrigation system. Often the cables are long and have many connections, any one of which that can be the problem. The Irrigander 2 Splitter avoids that frustration. The Splitter uses one working irrigation wire to drive 2 valves. Connect the input of the Irrigander 2 Splitter to the working field wire connected to your irrigation controller. Connect the Irrigander 2 Splitter outputs to the two irrigation valves to be controlled. Set the irrigation controller to the total run time desired for the two valves. The Irrigander 2 Splitter divides the zone run time between the two valves each time the zone is activated. Need to change the zone run times? Not a problem. The Irrigander 2 Splitter will adjust to the new settings.Need to add a valve but don’t have an unused output on the irrigation controller? The Irrigander 2 Splitter can solve that issue, too. The Splitter can also solve the problem of adding a new valve when the field cable does not have an unused wire.The Irrigander 2 Splitter will work with any standard irrigation controller using 24 VAC valves. The Splitter has no moving parts to wear out or fail. The Splitter is built to rugged industrial standards and sealed to provide long life and high reliability in any environment.
Manufacturer: DuWa Products Manufacturer Product No.: 2ZES UPC: 837654040393 Dimensions: 3.0″ W x 2.1″ H x 1.0″ D Power Requirements: Nominal 24 VAC provided by irrigation controller Maximum Irrigation Controller Voltage: 30 VAC Power Consumption While Operating: 0.25 Watts maximum Valves per Zone: Each output from the Irrigander 2 Splitter can drive 1 or 2 valves. Connecting more than 2 valves to any single output may cause improper operation Supported Irrigation Valves: Any 24 VAC solenoid activated irrigation valve can be used with the Irrigander 2 Splitter. DC low voltage valves will not work and should not be used. Supported Irrigation Controllers: Virtually any irrigation controller that uses 24 VAC valves and a common connection on the output can be used Maximum Run Time: The irrigation controller can run any run time duration on the zone connected to the Irrigander 2 Splitter but the expander will record a maximum of 2.4 hours of run time. This limits the run time on Valve 1 to approximately 1.2 hours. If the irrigation controller runs the zone for more than 2.4 hours, the “extra” time will go to Valve 2. Operating Distance: Follow the recommendation of the manufacturer of the irrigation controller for the maximum distance from the irrigation controller to the valves. The valves to be controlled can be up to 100 feet from the Irrigander 2 Splitter using 18 gauge irrigation wire. Environmental Specifications: Operating Temperature: -20° C to 50° C (-4° F to +122° F) Non-Operating: -40° C to +70° C (-40° F to +158° F) Construction: The Irrigander 2 Splitter is designed for harsh environments and is suitable for most outdoor conditions including wet environments. However the Irrigander 2 Splitter should not be installed where it is operated under water. Warranty: Manufacturer one (1) year warranty
- Owner’s Manual
- Irrigander 2-way Sprinkler Zone Splitter
- Installation guide
- Owner’s manual
DuWa 8ZEXT Irrigander 8/2 Pro Irrigation Sprinkler System Zone Expander
- Installation Options
- Daisy Chain – install all Decoders on a single field wire at multiple locations
- Home Run – separate field wires are used to connect each Decoder location to the Encoder
- Daisy Chain and Home Run combination – using both installation styles together. Note that each field wire should terminate in a connection to a Decoder in order to maximize the protection from electrical surges
Just like any other field installed electronic device, surge protection is vital to the reliable operation of the Irrigander 8/2 Pro Irrigation Sprinkler System Zone Expander. The Decoder and the Encoders use metal oxide varistor (MOV) surge suppression technology to minimize the potential damage from lightning and other electrical surges.
Irrigander 2-Wire Technology
- Overview – “2-wire” irrigation control is a low-voltage irrigation control system that utilizes a two-conductor wire to provide power and control signals to decoders connected to the valves to be controlled. Typical “2-wire” systems are designed for golf courses and commercial installations with large numbers of zones and are too expensive for use in residential or other small installations. The proprietary Irrigander 2-wire Technology solves this problem. It has been designed to meet the needs of cost conscious small to medium sized installations while delivering the reliability demanded by professional installers. Irrigander Pro irrigation expanders using Irrigander 2-wire Technology can easily expand existing systems or reduce the cost of new installations.
- Theory of Operation – Irrigander Pro expanders using Irrigander 2-wire Technology are comprised of two modules: an Encoder that is installed close to the sprinkler controller; one or more Decoders that are installed close to the valves to be controlled (2-Wire Technology Diagram). The Encoder and the Decoders communicate over a dedicated field wire using a proprietary bidirectional serial protocol. Whenever the irrigation controller activates one of the inputs to the Encoder, the Encoder exchanges commands with the Decoders, including a command to select a Decoder output. Once this protocol is complete the Encoder will switch the output line to 24 VAC which causes the Decoder to turn on the selected output. If the Encoder detects an error in the commands with the Decoder it will indicate the problem by rapidly blinking the LED on the front panel. When the irrigation controller deactivates the input to the Encoder, the Encoder turns off the 24 VAC thus turning off the valve. Unlike other 2-wire systems, the Irrigander 2-wire Technology removes the voltage on the field wires when the system is inactive.
- Reliability – The Irrigander Pro family of expanders drive each valve with 24 VAC to ensure reliable valve operation. The Irrigander Pro expander Encoders and Decoders use only high grade commercial components for maximum reliability. The circuitry in the Irrigander Pro expander Decoders is encapsulated to provide long life in any environment. The Irrigander Pro expander Decoders and Encoders use metal oxide varistor surge suppression technology and other design techniques to minimize the potential damage from lightning and other electrical surges. Optional Irrigander Surge Suppressors can be installed along the 2-wire path to further enhance protection from lightning. More information on proper installation of the Irrigander Pro expander system to maximize protection from lightning is available in the User Guide for any of the Irrigander Pro expander products.
Manufacturer: DuWa Products Manufacturer Product No.: 8ZEXT UPC: 837654040362 Dimensions (Including Mounting Flanges): Encoder: 5.130″ W x 2.845″ H x 1.110″ D
Decoder: 3.000″ W x 2.056″ H x 0.970″ D
Power Requirements: Nominal 24 VAC provided by irrigation controller Maximum Irrigation Controller Voltage: 30V AC Power Consumption While Idling: 0.3 Watts maximum Power Consumption While Operating: 1.2 Watts maximum Valves per Zone: Each output from the Irrigander 8/2 Pro expander’s Decoders can drive 1 or 2 valves. Connecting more than 2 valves to any single output may cause improper operation and may cause the protection fuse to open in the Encoder. Supported Irrigation Valves: Any 24 VAC solenoid activated irrigation valve can be used with the Irrigander 8/2 Pro expander. DC low voltage valves should not be used. Supported Irrigation Controllers: Virtually any irrigation controller that uses 24 VAC valves and a common connection on the output can be used. Operating Range: The Irrigander 8/2 Pro expander Decoders can be located up to a total of 850 feet from the Encoder using 18 gauge field wiring or 2000 feet using 14 gauge field wiring. The valves to be controlled can be up to 100 feet from each Decoder using 18 gauge wiring. Simultaneous Active Zones: The Irrigander 8/2 Pro expander can only have one output active at a time. If more than one input is active, the Irrigander 8/2 Pro expander will only activate one output zone. Encoder Environmental Specifications: Operating: 0° F to 120° F
The Encoder is not waterproof; enclose the Encoder unit in a suitable weather proof enclosure if installed outdoors.
Decoder Environmental Specifications: Operating: -10° F to 150° F
Non-Operating: -40° F to +180° F
The Decoder is designed for harsh environments and is suitable for most outdoor conditions including wet environments. However the decoder should not be placed where it is operated under water.
Warranty: Manufacturer two (2) year warranty
- Four (4) 2-zone Decoders
- Installation Instructions
- Owner’s manual